Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why we are MIA....

Calleigh is back in the hospital. Long story that started over the weekend but I don't have time for all the details at the moment. Let's just say I am glad I now infant CPR and thrilled our 911 repsonds so quickly. Calleigh is doing fine now. She has been in the hospital since Monday morning. Probably will be there until Saturday. She has a really bad cold. That's it. No flu, no RSV. Nothing serious. But I guess when you only weigh 8 pounds and have a VSD it can really knock you out. Keep her in your thoughts.

4 comments:

Renae said...

I'm SO sorry! What a scary thing BUT so glad it's "just" a cold. Never a dull moment.

Melanie said...

OH NO! Hope she is feeling better soon. You need a break, woman!

Tanna's Triplets said...

Scary!!! Poor baby!! let us know how she is doing when you get a chance!!

PolyglotMom said...

So sorry! I hope she's feeling better soon!