Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, July 1, 2011

Day one

We picked up Ciaran's hearing aids this morning. He was very excited and couldn't wait to go get them. He seemed like he was really trying to be excited even though I could tell he was a little nervous. He did awesome. He was great with the audiologist.

I was most nervous about the molds bothering him. He doesn't seem to notice them. He is very enthused and says "things sound a little louder and my voice sounds different" He decorated them with green stickers. He was all excited about the pediatric kit Phonak provided. He loved the bag and wanted to carry it with him. He said we have to make sure to bring it to Vermont.

When we got home he could not have received a better reception from his brothers. They came running to the truck asking to see them. Colin said "wow, Ciaran, those are so cool. I really like them". Cormac said "Ciaran, now you are like me. Can you share your stickers with me? I want to look cool like that" I let Colin try them on and he was excited. I might have to get him so dummy hearing aids!

All in all it has been a great day. Ciaran had a yummy donut when we were done (it was too early for the hot dog truck!) and then we came home and CALLEIGH TOOK THREE STEPS ALL BY HERSELF. God works in mysterious ways. I was a little down about Ciaran having to get hearing aids and then I come home and the smooch walks for me. She is a little ray of Sunshine in our lives!

No comments: