Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. My new favorite app for my droid is I Heart Radio. Totally loving it.

2. Busy week with appointments. All four had dental cleanings and check ups. All was well. Ciaran actually has two wigglers. Calleigh might have a missing tooth. (eye tooth). We wont know until she has xrays and I am not going to worry about it right now. Ciaran had his first follow up with audiologist for his hearing aids. The audiologist is great but still trying to figure out the best way to . get him access to the sounds he can't hear without messing with the sounds he can hear so well. We are pretty comfortable with his programs for now. Cormac is going for a mapping tomorrow. I am pretty sure he needs it badly. He has seemed a little off for the past week or so.

3. The heat is ON in NJ. It's supposed to feel like 100+ tomorrow and I have to head into NYC. Not really looking foward to it but what can you do.

4. We are going to head down to the beach tomorrow night to ride out the rest of the heatwave at the beach :)

5. I went jogging tonight outside which was probably not the best decision.

6. Summer is flying by very quickly. I am not looking forward to it ending. Only 8 more weekends until school starts. We dont start until September 12th.

7. Today I bought the boys' uniforms for school. (Well, their summer uniforms they wear until the end of October.) They are going to look so stinkin' cute. I guess no one will realize they are dressed alike since the whole school will be dressed alike!

8. Calleigh is still taking steps but not fully walking. She can walk around pushing her push toy with no problem and can also do it one handed.

9. I am sporting quite the tan....those who know me well know this is odd to see. My legs are no longer pasty white. I love it!

10. Boys are still doing tennis lessons and they love it.

No comments: