Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer

I have a hard time keeping up the blog because we are just too busy enjoying our Summer! We are down the shore today but heading back North in a while. I am so upset scheduled an appointment for Ciaran for a Monday. It is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow again. Oh well, live and learn.

I still owe an update on the convention and I promise it is coming. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I can work on it.

Leave you with a short story on Cormac. Cormac was telling some family about the Neptune (the new waterproof processor coming out shortly). He was saying how he can't wait to get it. Then he tells me "you know I can wear it in the bathtub." I say "i know you can wear it anywear" He says "know what I want to hear?" I say 'what" He says "when I stick my head under the faucet and rinse my hair I KNOW it makes a sound and I really want to know what it sounds like". Hmmm...first time he has ever mentioned it to me. First time he has ever said he wanted to hear something he couldn't. I was a little upset to realize he was missing something BUT in the very near future he will hear it. SMILE

No comments: