Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A whole new journey for our family....

The Lawrence Family is making a move....we will be relocating to the beach. It is all happening very fast and was all last minute but things seem to be falling into place. We are sad to leave but happy to see what is ahead of us. We have to leave St Catherine's which is difficult but the boys are enrolled in St Rose. St. Rose is an amazing school. The Principal was very helpful and understanding. Of course, we have to get two IEP's written in the next few weeks which will prove to be a challenge.

It will mean a new Teacher of the Deaf for Cormac and he loves his current teacher. He hasn't seen her all summer so I think it will be easier. Ciaran will have his first IEP ever. I am not really sure what services he should receive. I do know I will only let Summit Speech School provide any of the services. I want consistency and I know they go to Monmouth County.

The boys will start school after Labor Day at St Rose. I can't believe I will have three Kindergarteners. I can't believe I have to pack up my entire house in the next few weeks. We sure have a lot of stuff. It's time to purge ourselves of EVERYTHING we don't need or use. I am going back to simplicity :)

I am thankful for my blog and facebook to be able to keep in touch with so many people! But it's only an hour away!

1 comment:

Mon said...

Awwh congratulations to the move, sounds exciting (sans the move lol) Love your new profile picure