Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, August 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. The boys go to Kindergarten Orientation on Thursday. I will be with them. I am terribly upset. Their first official day is Tuesday.

2. Since we are moving I won't know any of the other parents. At their old school I knew most of the moms of the soon to be Kindergarteners. I think that will make it a little harder.


3. I can't believe we are actually moving. I am sad we are moving. I will miss a lot about where we live now. Mostly my Mom who will be an hour away.


4. Calleigh's only mode of transportation now is WALKING. Yes, she looks like I did back in the day after a drink too many, but she gets better every day.


5. I have to transfer her services to another county which will hopefully go smoothly.


6. We survived Hurricane Irene unscathed. We were prepared for the worst and our area got lucky. Two towns away the entire town is evacuated and there is devastation everywhere. It seems you either got off easy or you were devestated. No inbetween.


7. Frank is back at work but working on their old contract. He did not agree with this but it is what it is.....my feeling is they will go out again when the 30 days is up.


8. Preparing for two IEP's in a new district sucks. (Well, sucks worse than your average IEP prep)


9. The boys started their first soccer in our new location. They loved it. I thought it was cute and hysterical. What's not so funny is they play their games at 8am on Saturday mornings....


10. Oh, yeah, I still have to pack my entire house. Haven't even started.....



No comments: