Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost a week has passed!

I didn't realize I haven't posted all week. We have been very busy. Not much time to myself lately. We are about to start marketing myliltees.com and have been doing lots of last minute research and preparation. Please keep your fingers crossed for us. I also have a request. Do you have a favorite baby boutique in your neck of the woods? If so, please post their name and city in the comments section. We are trying to get the word out all over but since we are located in NJ and NY we are attempting to get contacts in other states. Any help would be appreciated.

As for the kiddos. All I can say is boys will be boys. They really have very set opinions and ideas at this point. Lots of times they differ from MY ideas and opinions. They are good boys. Just almost 3 years old. Lots of energy. We are praying for Spring because we have spend way too much time indoors lately. I need them to get out and run around. Colin told me the other day "mommy, we never go outside anymore". He doesn't mean we don't leave the house but we don't play outside. We go out most days. We do gymnastics and soccer but man, I can't wait until I can just open the back door and let them play in the yard. Winter sure is tough.

We dont' have another meeting with the school district until March 10th. Seems like forever. Especially since we have to have a deicsion made by April 5th. Doesn't give us much time to come up with a plan. I am hoping it all works out for the best. I strongly feel Cormac should be with his brothers but he needs support services. His progress to date has been amazing. I want him to continue on this path and not make any regressions.

I am going for another ultrasound today. Luckily, Frank is going with me this time. We probably won't find out any more information than we already know but who knows. I have time to digest the situation and am prepared with some questions. I am glad they will closely monitor the situation. I am hoping they still agree it's a girl! I know they can make mistakes! I swore I wouldn't buy anything but I couldn't resist the other day and bought two dresses! I can't even believe I can buy dresses!! They are so stinkin' cute.

That's all for now. I am over half way to having a fourth child! How crazy!

1 comment:

Tanna's Triplets said...

Aww, very cute site!! I will post a link on my site so maybe you can get more traffic. Also you should have a section for multiples.

Good luck!!!