Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!





Valentine's Day is usually not a big deal for Frank and I. We try and celebrate our love every day so one day is not necessary. This year my Mom offered to babysit for us on Friday night. I didn't even realize it was for Valentine's Day at first. BUt hey, who are we to pass up babysitting??? Anyway, we went out to dinner last night and had a wonderful meal and some adult conversation. And, I swear, we didn't even talk about the kids the whole time!

The kids on the other hand have been gearing up for the Valentime's Day (no that's not a typo. That's how they say it). We made home made cards for Daddy, Grandma and Meemaw along with some cute little heart shaped pillows. Last night when my Mom got here last night they were pretty much bursting at the seems to get them to her.

We woke up Saturday morning and I had a little gift bag for each one of them. They were so excited. Even more excited to give Daddy their homemade cards and heart shape pillow.

We had heart shaped whole wheat pancakes for breakfast.


Those were a HUGE hit. After breakfast Frank had to go to work. So, I had to get the monkeys out of the house for a while. We went to the mall to the indoor play area and ran around for a while. THen I had lunch with my three lil sweethearts. It was a nice day. I wish Frank had been home to spend it with us but he can't help if he has to work. He didn't get hom until after 7pm last night.

We watched a great movie last night. Rare for Frank and I to watch a movie. And we both really enjoyed it which was a bonus!

We are off to church this morning and then I am taking the boys to my mother in laws since poor Frank is working once again.

Hope you all shared the LOVE this Valentine's Day! I know having children has made me love like I never knew possible!

No comments: