Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A great day (Tuesday)

Today was just a great day. We didn't do anything special. Went to the gym and the kids just love it there. Did a little shopping and when we got home we played. Old school playing. We had a full out water gun battle on the front lawn. It went on for a very long time. I swear I thought at one point I broke me ankle running away from the tree maniacs who teamed up on me to triple attack me! It was made even better when Frank pulled up after work and they attacked him too.

We rode bikes and skooters. We played with worms and roll polly bugs. We wrote and drew with chalks. We had car races. We blew bubbles. We met a new neighbor who is 3 years old out for a walk with her grandmother. The boys invited her over again next week.

Considering how busy and crappy Monday was it was so nice to have a simple day. Monday the boys had school, Calleigh had an appointment with the orthopedic doctor, we had lots of errands to run and the amount of phone calls I had to make regarding insurance and doctors visits was frustrating to say the least. (Calleigh needs additional physical therapy, the orthopedic doctor also recommended UCBL's for her and I had to find some one else to see Ciaran for his hearing aids). I will post another post about Ciaran. I am so aggravated with Hackensack Audioligy I cannot even tell the story right now. Needless to say, Ciaran will have to wait another two weeks for hearing aid which is beyond annoying.

So, having a wondeful Tuesday sure made up for a frustrating Monday!

And I wanted to thank everyone who offered comments on our new journey. Your support and advice is so very helpful and appreciated. Whoever sent me the link the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's hearing aid guide for children a special thanks. You didn't leave your name but that sure is awesome information. Thanks so much.

No comments: