Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

1. The boys all got an Ipod touch. (Not from me but a combined effort of generous family and wonderful friends) I am thinking I am going to lose my mind trying to keep track of all of them! But I have downloaded only educational games and they are loving them. Cormac's TOD is getting me a list of good listening and speech games as well. They will be great for both Cormac and Ciaran. They are having fun the cameras as well.

2. Cormac saw his TOD for the first time in over 2 weeks today due to Spring Breaks and illness. He was excited to see her again. We chatted for a while and have decided for next year Cormac will only do 1 hour per week instead of two. He is doing awesome and doesn't need anything else. I like ( I mean LOVE) having her meet with him each week because I know he will stay on the amazing track he is already on. She did suggested we use his other hour for Ciaran. It didn't cross my mind he would need therapy but it can't hurt to track him and see if he is losing any of his sounds.

3. Calleigh will see the orthopedic doctor, the lip surgeon, the ENT and audiologist next week....do I need to say more?

4. It will be three weeks since we saw the genetic doctor and I am waiting patiently (NOT) for the bloodwork to come back on Ciaran and Calleigh. It can't predict their futures but for some reason I really want to know.

5. I think Spring might actually be here...I am almost afraid to type it for fear it will go away!

6. We are supposed to be starting the new roof on the house this week. Hoping it happens. Built in entertainment for the boys.

7. Colin, Calleigh and Cormac can't get enough Clementines. I mean you have to buy them by the crate and we are going through them like crazy. The love the "little oranges"

8. We are growing our own strawberries. Wish me luck. This is a first.

9. Our apple tree survived it's first winter. Doubt we will see apples this year but it would be nice.

10. The Robin Red Breast nest in our tree for the past 5 years was ruined this year with all the snow and rain. I am happy to report they built a new nest even better than the last one. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the babies. We have done this every year.

11. I had to add this...as I was typing about the nest a bird just flew into my window and killed itself! Luckily, it was not the mamma birdy!

No comments: