Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, May 23, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten reasons I am upset about Kindergarten. (We graduate from Preschool on June 1st)

1. Well, the first is simple. I can't believe I will have three Kindergarteners. How on earth did it go so fast? Did I make the most of the very short five years I had to spend with the kids before school gets in the way?

2. Full day Kindergarten. Why? They have years to spend in school. I would prefer 1/2 day but it's not an option. Both the public school and private school have full day.

3. Homework is sure to start.

4. We will no longer be able to do stuff "while all the other kids are in school". We will have to squeeze stuff in on weekends and vacations. Hate that.

5. Our summer will be shorter next year. Preschool gets out much earlier and starts later. Just means less time with my boys.

6. Someone else having so much time with my kids. I know they will be in good hands but I rather they were my hands.

7. Packing lunches 5 days a week. UGH!

8. Sort of dreading the ironing of school uniforms.

9. Two IEP's instead of one now :(

10. See #1

Not sure why this is so upsetting to me but it is truly making me sick to think they will be gone so much. I really enjoy and relish the time with my kids. I am sure having some time on my hands but I would prefer to be with my kids.

No comments: