Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten things that have been said to me probably 10,000 times:

1. Are they natural? (I have never met a unnatural child but, ok)

3. You sure have you hands full.

4. God only gives you what you can handle.

5. Everything happens for a reason.

6. Don't worry he/she will be fine.

7. Are they all your kids?

8. Better you than me. (yep, if you feel that way I am glad it is me)

9. You had triplets and had another? You must be crazy.

10. Are you done having kids?

I could probably easily do Twenty on Tuesday with this topic. Pretty much all of them are pretty annoying but I have grown used to them and have plenty of witty combacks!

No comments: