Ten things that have been said to me probably 10,000 times:
1. Are they natural? (I have never met a unnatural child but, ok)
3. You sure have you hands full.
4. God only gives you what you can handle.
5. Everything happens for a reason.
6. Don't worry he/she will be fine.
7. Are they all your kids?
8. Better you than me. (yep, if you feel that way I am glad it is me)
9. You had triplets and had another? You must be crazy.
10. Are you done having kids?
I could probably easily do Twenty on Tuesday with this topic. Pretty much all of them are pretty annoying but I have grown used to them and have plenty of witty combacks!