Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

This post never got posted for some reason


My Mother's Day went great today. It started off with breakfast in bed made by Frank and the boys. Scramled eggs, taylor ham and hole wheat toast! All my favorites. They had picked me out beautiful flowers and an awesome Super Hero card.











My Mom and Richie came for dinner which was cooked entirely by Frank. I enjoyed a few cold ones which really hit the spot.




For me, every day is Mother's Day. My children are the greatest blessings. Every day is not easy but every day is rewarding. Every day is a new adventure. The worst day at home with my kids is better than the best day in an office. I have my days of insanity and not so great parenting but we have way more good days than we do bad days. My life is full of love and laughter every day and I have my fabulous children to credit.

And talk about rewarding Mother's Day. Read below..... What more could I ask for?

I am giving Calleigh a bath and out the window in the yard I hear Cormac say "Dad, I hear the beautiful birds chirping. Do you hear them?" Brought a tear to my eye. Never gets old to hear your deaf child point out sounds he hears because of amazing cochlear implants!

No comments: