Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, September 2, 2011

The "unofficial" last Friday of Summer

The Friday of Labor Day weekend usually signifies the last weekend of Summer since everyone goes to school the following week. We do start Kindergarten next week. BUT since we now live at the beach.....well, I guess it doesn't end! We can still go to the beach after school, we can still go on the weekends. This is just hitting me and I am so thrilled. Even if we have soccer on Saturdays we have the beach after.

September is the most beautiful month of the year at The Jersey Shore. Not many visitors. Very quiet. Warm temps in the day with the cool ocean breeze at night. I am so looking forward to sitting on the front porch, reading to the kids and enjoying my favorite smell of the ocean. The first day you need to put on a long sleeve shirt in the evening is my favorite feeling.

Starting on Wednesday I will have six hours a day with just Calleigh while the boys are at school. It is so bizarre I can't even comprehend it. Calleigh and I are going to start enjoying some real girl time. What's my goal? I like to jog. Always have. This summer I was actually able to maintain a little bit of a routine and got in about 3-4 days a week. (Thanks to my mother in law who doesn't go to work until 1pm and I got to sneak out early in morning. I usually do about 3 to 3/12 miles. There is one straight path along the water. When I get up to the beach if I go left it winds up in the 3 mile range to the end and back. If I go to the right it will be 5 miles there and back. That is my goal. I want to do the five miles. Of course I will be doing it while pushing Calleigh but that is ok. I don't think it will be so hard. I don't have much trouble with 3 1/2 miles but I will work on my time and try and reduce it.

So, I hope you all have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend. We will be relaxing on the beach....

No comments: