1. We attended Family Fun Night at Summit Speech School on Friday. To say I love that place in an understatement. ( I am writing a post just about the evening)
2. Yesterday was my first official day of work in over 6 years. It was fun and I enjoyed it.
3. WE GOT APPROVED FOR NEPTUNES!!! (Way more to blog about later)
4. March Madness begins this weekend. And I don't mean basketball... I mean the start of the St Patrick's Day parades and celebrations!
5. Saturday at the Nutley Parade will be the 15 year anniversary of when I met Frank for the first time.
6. WE GOT APPROVED FOR NEPTUNES!!!
7. Calleigh is a chatterbox lately and her speech is coming along.
8. WE GOT APPROVED FOR NEPTUNES!!!
9. I hurt my ankle last week after my beach run and couln't run for a week. Not so good since I am supposed to be training for my first 1/2 marathon. I ran yesterday for the first time and it was OK.
10. Oh, did I mention WE GOT APPROVED FOR NEPTUNES!!
Just in case you cant tell I am pretty excited.
I have so much to blog about on a few topics and just not much time. I will work on them tonight (hopefully)