Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Heart




My heart SWELLS with pride when I listen to Cormac read...

My heart SKIPS a beat when I see Calleigh run across the room...

My heart nearly BURSTS when I see how much my kids love each other....

My heart feels like it's BREAKING if any of my kids are in pain....

My heart BEATS a little faster when Ciaran tells me he just wants to cuddle with his Mommy.

My heart gets ALL A FLUTTER when Colin tells me how beautiful I am...even if it's 30 times a day.

My heart still gets CAUGHT in my throat when I think about how blessed I am to  have been chosen to be the Mom to these four amazing children.


But most of all because of them....

My heart if FILLED with LOVE every day. 

No comments: