Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling a little nostalgic!


I was looking through all my photos today on the computer and found the picture I used for the birth announcement. I CANNOT believe these are the same children. They are sooooo tiny. That is just your normal size bobby pillow. (all you moms will know exactly the size I mean.) This was taken on 5/7/07. It is the FIRST picture of the three of them together at home.

How stinkin' cute are they??? I just fall in love with them all over again when I see pics like these. But also am sad to see how quickly they grow up.

I also saw this pic and it cracked me up! Look how FAT they are. This was taken 8/7/07. They were only 4 months old. Even my skinny boy Ciaran is all chubbed up in this picture.



Ok, I know you are probably getting bored but I just love the pictures! Here is the first time I saw my BABIES right before they took them to the NICU. They were kind enough to let me see them all for a few seconds. Ciaran is closest to me, Colin is center and you can't see Cormac's face.



I could do this all day but I have stuff to do!

No comments: