Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, August 18, 2008

Where do the days go?

I just realized I haven't posted anything is almost a week. We have been jam packed with activities lately. I am trying to get the most out of the last few weeks of summer. We have not been in the house AT ALL. We have either been at the beach or at the park or at a party. You name it and we have been doing it. I feel like we have turned a corner for activities. I have always taken them everywhere by myself except for places I think is unsafe for one adult and three babies. This used to include our front yard. BUT now that my boys have decided to act like big boys I am able to use the front yard and driveway. We can ride bikes and use sidewalk chalk. They "rake" the lawn for frank and have also dug a giant hole. BUT THEY ARE HAVING FUN!!!

Yesterday, we went to Turtle Back Zoo. We started on the train for the first time they were able to sit in their own seats and not on our laps. They LOVED IT. We went to the pony rides but only Cormac rode the pony. Strange because Ciaran is obsessed with horses but wouldn't go on. Colin wanted to go but he wanted me with him and I was not allowed. Next we headed to the new bird aviary. IT WAS AMAZING! Hundreds of birds (mostly parkeets) and it was all enclosed. You can buy feed sticks and the birds land on the sticks. Ciaran, Colin and Cormac thought it was a hoot! They were smiling from ear to ear and laughing like crazy. I took some pics and videos but am having problems uploading. (I finally got a new camera thanks to my mom. It's an awesome camera and she got it for nothing. We thought it was a scam but it turned out to be true. Wait til you see how nice the pictures came out)
Anyway, next we headed to the carosel. Ciaran wouldn't ride it so Frank stayed with him. I took Cormac and Colin and they just were so happy. At that point the boys were exhausted and we headed home.

Here is a little slideshow of the birds. You will see how much they loved it

Click to play Turtle Back Zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Later we went to Verona Park and fed the ducks and played on the playground. By the time we finished they were asking to go to bed! ALl was quiet until 7:30am! Yeah for Mommy! Extra sleep.

No comments: