Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, December 13, 2008

5 years ago today...

I married my favorite person in the world and my best friend. I can't believe five years have gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday we were engaged. My wedding day was the second best day of my life. It was the first until I had the boys and was moved down a notch. Christmas is my favorite time of year and having a wedding during the holidays was just marvelous. We had a huge wedding. Lots of family and friends. My best memory of the day is that I never stopped smiling from the moment I woke up until the moment my head hit the pillow at the end of the day. Nothing could ruin my day.

We have done so much in five years. We moved into our new house. We had three babies and are expecting the fourth. They say having multiples is a big stress to a marraige. (well, having children in general but multiples, well multiplies the stress!) I think Frank and I are the exception to that rule. If anything it has brought us closer. It has made me see Frank for the true man and amazing loving father I would have never seen without having our children. Sure, there are times I want to kill him (LOL) but that is normal.

Looking back since we are married my fondest memories are moments we spent as a family. Moments you can never relive. Momenets burned into my brain forever. Frank being in the delivery room all calm, cool and collected. Somehow he managed to video tape and take still photos of the entire birth without every leaving my side until I told him go, be with the babies. Him telling me, "Jenny (he's the only one allowed to call me this)you did such a good job, look at our babies".

Who knew 10+ years ago at The Nutley St Patrick's Day Parade two drunken Irish would meet and fall in love. I knew the moment I met him I would marry him. He says the same. And I tell you what..... I am so glad I did.

So, Frank, whenever you read this, know that I love you more than anything. I thank you for being a great husband, wonderful father and still my favorite person. I hope we have 100 more years together!

No comments: