Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas times Three!


Christmas morning was just too much fun! The boys didn't really know when they woke up it was Christmas so our earlier riser, Ciaran, came and snuggled with Mommy and Daddy while we waited for the two lazy bones to finally wake up at 8am. I reminded them Santa had come while they were sleeping. A lightbulb went off in their heads and they went a running to stairs to head to the Christmas tree. The looks on their faces were priceless. They all immediately jumped on their new bicycles. Colin had to make a detour to put on his fireman's helmet but made it onto his bike.














A new kitchen, baseball mitts, a tool set (thanks to uncle tommy and aunt juanita), puzzles, games, legos. They didn't really know what to play with first. As I predicted their favorite was the kitchen. Many questioned my choice because they are three boys. Well, let me tell you. They have played with the kitchen more in the last few days then they have ever played with ANYTHING in their lives. I have had more "eggs, ham and tea" made for me. They make cookies for everyone. They just love it. Now that we put batteries in the tool bench it is running a tie for favorites. WIth a "working" drill and saw forget about it! I believe last night Ciaran slept with a saw and screw driver while Colin slept with the hammer! LUckily, they are plastic!

We are exhausted from a lot of running around in the holidays but seeing family is what it's all about. We had a wonderful Christmas breakfast with my mom including some French Toast I made with vanilla ice cream in the batter. Yep, it's as good as you are thinking. We went to Aunt Bridget's house for dinner with Grandma. Some GOOD food was eaten and Frank and I sat like "Big" people and enjoyed a wonderful dinner while the kids play nicely with their cousins Maggie and Maura.






I cannot imagine what next year will be like on Christmas. Not to mention we will have a 6 month old!

Speaking of which, I went to the doctor last week and they said it's 80% chance it's a girl. We will know more on 2/2/09 when I have my next growth scan. I'll be sure to update when we know for sure!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and I wish all of you a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How exciting. Love the pics.