Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, December 19, 2008

Just some things I want to make sure to remember

A woman at the mall today who I was speaking with heard me say to Cormac "put your magnet back on". SHe asked if those were for his hearing. I explained he was born profoundly deaf and could only hear with his implants. Her response "but he speaks so well. I was having conversation with him". Probably the best thing a Mom of a deaf child with Cochlear Implants can have said to her!

I was changing Cormac's diaper and he told me "I have a big penis". I am not even going to comment on that one.

Colin told me Duke is his best friend. I think I teared up on that one!

Colin found four dollar bills. He said "look mommy, I found money" I said good 'cause we are broke. Teasing him. He said back "mommy, I will get you new money that isn't broken". How cute is that?

Colin keeps looking at the Christmas tree and saying "It's amazing!"

Ciaran would be a total TV junkie if I let him. ANy opportunity he has to watch TV he takes it! Sometimes you can't find him and he is sneaking watching the TV.

We picked out our Christmas tree last weekend. It's the first time the boys went with us. They enjoyed themselves running around like little nuts. We wound up with a beautiful tree. It is only partly decorated because we can't find the rest of the ornaments. I am going today to buy some more. Here are some pics of us getting the tree







We also went to cookies with Santa last weekend.







Tomorrow, Santa rides around town in a fire truck. Luckily, we live right at one of the stops. All we have to do it walk out the front door and Santa will be waiting! I am sure it will be exciting. I think after that we are done with Santa because how many more Santa events could there possibly be???

No comments: