Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, December 11, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

Last night Duke jumped up and let's just say hit Frank in a not so good place. He looked like he was going to vomit. Ciaran says "what's wrong with Daddy?" I said "he got hit in the privates". To which Ciaran says "Daddy, you got kicked in the carrots?" Frank and I were both laughing so uncontrollably he forgot he was in pain! Of course, the saying caught on because we found it amusing and all night long the three of them were saying "daddy got kicked in the carrots!" Someday I am sure they will appreciate this story.

Let's see what else has been happening. I am know 11 weeks pregnant and still don't feel one bit pregnant. I guess that's a good thing. The extreme exhaustion is easing up and I think I am pretty much back to normal. We are excited to find out the sex of the baby but have to wait until sometime in January. We are never going to come up with a name for this child. I think it will be Baby Girl or Baby Boy. We are having better luck with a girl name but the boy names, well we frigin' used them all when we had three boys! I mean, really, how many people do you know who have to come up with more than 3 boys names???? Not many.

It's weird being pregnant. Last time it was not a happy experience because we spent the entire time waiting for the "bad" to happen. Never did you get to enjoy being pregnant. It was all doom and gloom with the prospect of three very premature sick babies always possible as an outcome. I never got to leave the house and go shopping for baby stuff. I spent the entire time either in my bed or in the hospital. I wasn't allowed to walk down 5 stairs to our kitchen. I was confined to my bedroom for months. Not many people actually saw my pregnant because unless you came to visit I wasn't allowed out. That said, I would do it all over again for the three blessings that came our way!

Now, I am a "normal" (i use the term loosely) pregnant woman but I think I am just too busy to even realize it! I am hoping I can find the time to really enjoy this pregnancy.

No comments: