Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, December 8, 2008

No Milk, No Juice, a flat tire, OH MY!

That sort of sums up the day! I wake up to find out there is no milk in the house. Or juice for that matter. Frank forgot he used the last of it. Now, these three get a cup of milk first thing in the morning EVERY morning. It was bitter cold and I figure I might have to throw them all in the car and run to the store. I look outside and I have a flat tire. I JUST HAD a flat tire two weeks ago while alone with the boys in the car. Now, another flat tire. I also realized I lost my debit card so even if I could leave the house I wouldn't have any money!

Thank God for my Mom. She was kind enough to go shopping and drop off some essentials. I don't know what we would do without her.

Some days are just unebelievable!

No comments: