Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, April 22, 2011

Philadelphia "Colin's City"

Since New York is "Cormac's city" I had to give Colin and Ciaran a city. I told Colin Phildelphia was his city and Boston was Ciaran's city. Now, we have to go to both cities.

Yesterday was Colin's turn and we headed to the Philadelphia Zoo. It was an awesome day. It was bigger than I expected and had lots to do. Not to mention some amazing animals including a baby lemur who was newly born and a baby joey. My kids love zoos and enjoy learning about each animal. They ask me to read all the signs.

Ciaran was most excited about the "big cats". He could not wait to see the Lions and Tigers. There were also pumas, cheetahs, snow leopards and a Lynx. Very cool.

Colin loved the camel ride. Well, they all loved the camel ride. Colin told me when "he marries me he wants to marry me in Philadelphia because the zoo is just so beautiful". He knows how to charm anyone. He is seriously so sweet.

Cormac loved all the animals and loved telling everyone the facts he knew about flamingos legs.

It was very crowded because everyone was on Spring Break from school. Our spring break is next week so I am hoping places we visit won't be crowded since everyone else will be back at school!
Lots of pictures below. Now what to do for all next week.....











No comments: