Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

10 things I love about today...so far

1. The Sun is shining!

2. It's about 80 degress outside.

3. We went on a 2 hour hike with good friends. Even Calleigh enjoyed her stroller hike

4. We had a picnic.

5. We have our bounce house set up in the front yard for the first time of the season

6. We don't have to wake up early tomorrow or be out of the house because we are on Spring Break.

7. My kids are having a wonderful day!

8. Frank should be home in less than 10 minutes.

9. I am typing this sitting outside surrounded by beautiful flowering trees.

10. It will be daylight for many more hours!

LOVIN LIFE TODAY!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Jennifer,
I just wanted to tell you visiting your blog always cheers me up when I am down and inspires me beyond belief. Your big heart, loving family, and optimistic outlook is what keeps me coming back to read and enjoy! You have a beautiful family and are very blessed!
Love the Ten on Tuesday!