Ten things I hope to accomplish in the next few weeks....
1. Get our backyard ready for Spring and Summer. This involves a little more than raking. We are sectioning off the "playground" with railroad ties and filling it with wood chips. Basically, the kids will have the entire left side of the yard for their swings, play house, climbing dome etc.
2. Get Ciaran's second opinion at Columbia and get him his hearing aids.
3. Finally pick out the color for the new siding and roof on the house and get Richie to start the job when he returns from Aruba.
4. Get organized for the boys' first "friend" birthday party aboard the "Pirate Cruise" I am so excited for this day.
5. Stay on track and get to the gym a few days a week.
6. Get Calleigh her hearing test.
7. I am praying Calleigh will walk in the next few weeks. Since my Mom is away for her annual two weeks in Aruba something huge always happens. (not always good) But Since something for sure will happen, I am hoping it's Calleigh's first steps. Sorry Mom.
8. Make the dreaded phone call to my school district to let them know I now have another child who will require an IEP.
9. Get to the dentist.
10. Make a change in the "little" TV room. (We have a family room and a finished basement. The boys call the family room the little room and the basement the "big" room.) I am changing it over into more of an office/home work/coats-backpack-shoe room since we are getting a new garage door we will now enter through the garage and we need a space to put all the junk!