Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Ok, so with all we have going on lately it's important to remember all the good too. So, I am taking this moment to jot down some and by far not ALL the things I am thankful for today.

1. Frank. Who could ask for a better husband or father?

2. Very smart people who dedicate their lives to improving others lives (ie, cochlear implants, hearing aids, cleft lip repairs, gastro surgeons, SLP's, TOD's) You name it and it seems we have benefited from it!

3. My kids (that goes without saying but I will say it)

4. Great family and not just my blood relatives but I could not have married into a better family.

5. Really good friends. I have some amazing girlfriends who my life would not be the same without. Constant love and support from people who understand me and get me. Priceless..

6. The Sun. Yep, it has actully revealed itself and it is glorious.

7. The beach. Knowing I have the opportunity to go to the beach whenever I want is wonderful. It is by far my favorite place to be and I am thrilled my children will grow up with the love of the beach like me. Can't wait to have 3 lil surfer dudes and a lil surfer chick

8. My health.

So, what are a few things you are thankful for?

No comments: