Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, November 3, 2011

Manasquan Water Taxi

This weekend we went rode the Manasquan Water Taxi. They usually are open for business in the summer and you can ride the taxi between several bars/restaurants on the water. I had done it years ago and it was a lot of fun. This year they tried a Pirate Cruise. (nothing like the Pirate cruise we went on for the boys birthday) You ride the boat (adult beverages are served if wanted)to Treasure Island. Once on the Island you go on a nature hike/treasure hunt. You "find" a treasure chest as well as a pumpkin patch. Such a cute idea. It was a little cold on Sunday but still worth it. The kids had a blast and Frank enjoyed the adult beverages :)

The Island we went to brought back lots of memories because when I was in my twenties we used to go to the same island by boat for the day and enjoy way too many cocktails with lots of good friends.

Something I also noticed and was even surprised by. We were sitting on the back of the boat. We were going pretty fast and it was very windy. There was also music playing. I was able to have a normal conversation with Cormac who was sitting two people away from me. I didn't need to yell. I could just talk to him. Even with all that background noise he was able to have a conversation. Pretty darn amamzing.

We will be back again next year for sure. If nothing else, we go so wonderful pictures!






No comments: