Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, November 26, 2011

Santa Landing and things that still amaze me....

Yesterday, we went to see Santa arrive by helicopter at the oval. We weren't sure if he would come in the helicopter or a firetruck and much to the delight of hundreds of children he arrived on a helicopter. The looks on the my kids faces was PRICELESS. Santa was waving from the helicopter. To see such pure joy is such an awesome experience. The only drawback was it took him almost two hours to walk around and see all the kids. The kids just ran around and played but it was tiring. I had to send Calleigh home with my Mom for her nap. I was left with my niece and nephew and the boys. My niece, Cailan, told me she is pretty sure I have magical powers or am a miracle worker to be able to get all the boys to listen! She is only 9 years old and is so funny.

When the Big Man FINALLY got to say hello to us. They boys along with my niece and nephew.


The boys and the elves.


Cormac and the elves. He was the first to ask if he could take a picture with them.


The smooch


Me and the Smooch.


Waiting....


The next few are when they first say the helicopter with Santa. Priceless





A few more while waiting!




On a CI note, I am still amazed after all these years. Here are two moments from yesterday. My niece asked Cormac to play the alphabet game with her. (She is nine) asked "How do you play it?" She said "I will say a letter and you need to say a word that start with that letter". He says "Ok. Let's play". She went on to name all 26 letters. She could not stump him. He said a work for every letter. She never had to repeat herself. Not once. My niece is the sweetest girl and she couldn't believe he couldn't be stumped! So then Cormac says "now it's my turn to say letters and you say the words"

Calleigh was sitting in her high chair drinking out of a sippy cup. It was making a strange whistle noise when she was drinking. It was so quiet. Cormac was sitting at the table and says "what is that quiet squeaking noise I hear?" AND he only had one implant on at the time! LOL.

Let the Christmas Season begin!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

No comments: