Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Not so Wordless Wednesday

An unseasonably warm week. We have been taking full advantage of the last few days when it will be so warm/


Here are a few memorable statements from the terrific trio.

A few weeks ago Frank and I were going out to meet some family to see a band at a local bar. The boys were asking where we were going. I told them where and they asked "what is a bar?" I told them it was where they make adult beverages. Probably not the conversation I should be having but I was kidding around with them telling them we were going to dance. Anyway, this weekend I was going to a gift auction at a country club to raise money for the school. Ciaran looks at me dressed and ready to go and looks at Colin and Cormac and says "I can't believe Mom is going to Barber AGAIN. I wonder how many times she will go to the Barber" After a huge chuckle I was thinking if he starts telling other people Mom and Dad go to barber alot they won't think much of it. LOL

I posted this on Facebook so if it's a duplicate sorry.
Colin: what's a f*ckaneer? Me: what did you say??? Colin: I said what's a f*uckaneer? Me: do you mean bucaneer? Colin:yes..you know they wear those hats. What are they? I think I nearly died from laughter when I walked out of the room.
I am still laughing about this one. If you could hear his voice it was priceless.

No comments: