Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, November 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am so happy it's getting close to Christmas. I LOVE Christmas time. It is probably my favorite time of year.

2. I am enjoying our unseasonably warm weather. We have been so lucky to be getting so much time to play outside at the beach and playground.

3. Calleigh is a chatterbox. Literally, overnight she has become a parrot. She repeats everything We just need to work on her using her words to get things now. She is totally into naming everyone at this point. She can say her name which melts my heart when she says it.

4. The boys are so much fun at this age. They want to just learn and learn. As I type this they are all on their Ipod touches. They are all playing educational games. Not because they have to but they want to. It makes me so happy.

6. Frank had a birthday. The boys made him a crown to wear. He wore it all day. He watched footbal wearing it. It made the boys day. He is a great Dad and puts the kids happiness before anything. We are lucky to have him.

7. We have a half day on Tuesday and off for the rest of the week. So looking forward to all the days with the boys. We are heading to Insectropolis on Wednesday. I get creeped out from bugs but the kids will love it.

8. The day after Thanksgiving we will be heading to see Santa for the first (of many) times. He flies in by helicopter and it should be fun.

9. With Thanksgiving on Thursday I am thankful for so many things. I am hoping to write a post for Thankful Thanksgiving with all the things we are thankful for in our lives (including the kids. Should be interesting what they say)

10. I have a question for all my CI moms. I will blog it soon. Just looking for your thoughts on something.

No comments: