Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am a sap

Today I took Cormac to school. Maggie stayed with Ciaran and Colin and Robin relieved her. I leave Cormac for 2 hours but stay in the building with the other Moms. When we went back to get the kids they usually did some type of art project. Today it was for Mother's Day. It was a beautiful poem with his hand print. I nearly lost it in the school. I started crying like a baby! Just typing this I could cry thinking about it. I can't believe how emotional I get from the smallest things when it comes to the boys. It had his little hand print on it. I tried to read it to Frank over the phone and got hysterical all over again. He told me he would see it when he got home so I didn't crash the car crying! Who knew I would become such a sap?

On a funnier note, I have been thinking about all the things I say in a day. Some things I repeat several times. Most things I say I would never predicted would EVER come out of my mouth. I thought I would compile a list of quotes I have said and share it with you all.

"Stop touching your brothers penis, you have your own" (Never thought I would say this!)
"Don't let the dog stick it's tongue in your mouth"
"Dont stand on the table"
"chairs are for sitting" (this one is constantly repeated since apparently I gave birth to monkeys and not children)
"I can seeeeee YOU"
"Give it back to your brother, he had it first"
"Do Nice"
"Cormac, your ears fell off" (I don't mean his actual ears but we call his implant his ears, even though we are not supposed to)
"Colin or Ciaran can you put Cormac's ears back on?" (They try and are just about to be able to do it)

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE????
"Please don't put your finger in the dog's butt" Yep, these words have come out of my mouth. Never in a million years did I think I would ever say anything close to this statement!

I know there are plenty more but they are escaping me at the moment. I am tired and thinking I just need to crash.

No comments: