Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The poop and puke continues

I woke up this morning to hear Ciaran saying "poopy mommy". I go in to get him and pick him up and realize I put my hand in poop. He had pooped so much it soaked thru his PJ's and was all over his crib. It was disgusting. As I am trying to figure out what to do next Cormac says "Yucky Mommy" and I look in his crib and he had puked all over his crib. I have no idea how we did not know he thru up. I guess he did it early this morning but wasnt too upset because he never cried or made a peep. The rest of the day wasn't too bad. Ciaran hasn't pooped again and their has been no more puking. Colin is on the mend because he wanted to eat today. I took Ciaran to the doctor because he really hasn't eaten much and I was afraid he would get dehydrated. He lost over 1/2 pound. Ciaran is already my skinny one. He does not need to lose any more weight. I think he is also feeling better. He ate some dinner and it didn't come back out (yet). Cormac is still under the weather but since he got it last he will be the last to get better.

I feel so bad for them when they are sick. I just want to be able to make them better but I can't. One highlight to them being sick?? I don't really have to make any meals for them!! I am hoping tomorrow we are back on track. But you never know!

No comments: