Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, May 12, 2008

One Pooper + Two Pukers= A lot of laundry!

Well, Cormac finally puked this morning. I knew he would not escape this illness. Ciaran continues to poop like nothing I could ever imagine. Colin has puked since yesterday but he hasn't had anything but toast and pedialyte. I feel so bad for them. I have to say other than the fact I know they are sick and I don't ever want them to be sick today has been one of the most relaxing days. We are all just laying around on the couch. They aren't running around or playing like crazy. We didn't go out and usually that means they get a little stir crazy. Not today. Colin slept until 8. Got up for an hour and went back to sleep until 11:15. Got up and went down again at 1 and slept until 3:45. Ciaran took a three hour nap and Cormac, is still sleeping (it's 4pm and he want down at 1!)

So, yes there was a lot of cleaning up bodily fluids but the flip side is we really snuggled a lot today and that is always the best. As I type this Colin and Ciaran are downstairs with Frank laying on his lap watching Noddy. Laying down and watching TV NEVER HAPPENS IN THIS HOUSE. These boys are much too high energy to sit to watch the TV. When they do watch tv which is very rare they watch it as they are doing something else. Now, that could be playing, jumping on the couch, wrestling. You name it.

Strange how you would think a day like today would be awful but really it was so nice. Maybe I really have lost my mind (LOL)

Here are some pictures from Mother's Day.







Trisha and the kids





It is now 8pm and everyone is asleep. No more puking and Ciaran has actually stopped pooping. I am hoping it is the end but since Cormac just started I am not so sure.

No comments: