Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, May 11, 2008

Murpy's Law!

Having triplets I always tell myself don't get over excited about an event or going somewhere because then if it all goes haywire you won't be dissappointed! Luckily, I followed this advice this morning. Here is how the day started:

Boys were up early. All climbed in bed with me and actually said Happy Mother's Day or some version of it. They were extra huggie and kissy. We had breakfast and played and all was well on the homefront. Dressed them in the extra special Mother's Day outfits because we were going to be photographed for The Mother's Day Project. A local photographer photographs moms and their kids for part of an online art show. He donates his time and we were lucky to get a spot. The kids were in a GREAT mood. We drive their and just as I am about to park the car Colin pukes all over himself and his extra special mother's day outfit and the car. Not wanting to give up I forge ahead and manage to clean him up and the puke and he actually looked perfect. You couldnt even tell except his shirt was wet but it was drying quickly. I am psyced now. Colin is fine and clean everyone is smiling let's go take some pictures. We get to the studio and try to walk in the door. I have no idea what the hell happened next. Colin and Ciaran start FREAKING out saying "NO NO NO" They lay on the floor and say "outside". Cormac was going with the flow at this point. We take them all outside in an attempt to regroup. The photographer comes outside with us and tries to take a few photos. Ciaran and Cormac at this point are happy and sitting on my lap on a bench. Colin just refused to come near me. He wanted to be with Frank but Frank was not in the picture. (remember, the MOTHERS Day Project). The lure of lolipops after about 10 minutes got Colin to come to the bench. He took a few shots and we attempted to go inside again to no avail. I have no idea what the pictures will look like but I am sure they suck! But hey, what can you do. I have to admit I was a little disappointed but I know Colin didn't feel well and they are three two year olds. It is hard to predict what will happen. THat said, it is totally out of character for them to be unhappy. THey usually are laughing and smiling. I guess they weren't feeling well or something.

The rest of the day went off great. I hosted and we had a great time. Colin had one more episode of puking. And it was MAJOR. He didn't seem to mind and kept on going after we got him in some clean clothes.

This is my third mother's day and I still can't believe it. Time sure flies. I will post some pics tomorrow. Too tired tonight.

No comments: