Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, May 15, 2008

You never know what tomorrow brings...

I half expected to find someone's crib in a state of disgust but to my pleasant surprise I was greeted only by smiles and "hi mommies" this morning. No cribs to clean, no emergencgy baths. Just our usual selves. Which of course means they are back to being crazy. Cormac still isn't quite up to par so he is a little slow and mushy. We ate some Cheerios and milk. We had some juice. Even some pizza for lunch and I am keeping my fingers crossed. I decided for the weekened I am just going to feed them really fattening foods since they all look skinny to me from not eating for days on end.

So, after my unexpected morning I got to thinking. Like the title of my post says "you never know what tomorrow brings". You can always hope for the best but sometimes it might not quite work out that way. But you can count on tomorrow to bring you something entirely different. I think that is how I want to enjoy my life. Just living for the days and hoping for more tommorrows. I don't know nor can I predict what the future holds but the little tomorrows sure are wonderful. Even the tomorrows filled with poop and puke are better than no tomorrows. And when I look back most of my tomorrows have been filled with hope, love, joy and happiness. Sure, some days I know what tomorrow will bring if I have something to attend but I don't really mean appointments or school or classes. I mean the time we get to spend with our family and friends. The unexpected little wonders that occur daily in my life. Just today Cormac said the work alligator as clear as can be at the zoo. That was a great moment. Just today Ciaran and Cormac held hands in the car on the way home. That was a great moment. Just today I brought the boys into my bed and we all cuddled for an hour. That was a great moment. Just today Colin said "daddy does stinky poop". That was a hilarious but great moment.

What does it all mean? I think I will live for today and look forward to all my tomorrows regardless of what they bring because at least I have another tomorrow!

No comments: