Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's been a few days

I left the boys from Friday at nap time Friday until Sunday night! Actually, they were sleeping when I got home so I didn't see them until Monday. This was the first time I have left them for longer than a day. I missed them terribly but I think I needed some time to miss them and have them miss me. When I finally saw them on Monday it was so awesome. They were totally excited to see me and the hugs and kisses were better than ever. Where was I? I went to Chantilly, VA. Not the most exciting place on earth but I was there for a reason. I have become a Stroller Strides instructor. Now I can work out and bring the boys with me. Couldn't be a better fit. I worked my butt off this weekend. I was so sore from working out so much but it feels good.

Frank was solo with the boys. They all survived and had a good time. I was a little nervous leaving them but I knew they would be fine. I talked to them on the phone and they actually talked back.

I met some amazing and inspirational women this weekend. All were Moms who wanted a way to stay home with their children and help other moms stay with their kids while they work out. I am so glad I attended the training.

I swear in the two days I was gone they boys started talking more. It's all two words together now. I have been waiting for this to happen. Cormac is even stringing two words together. The phrase of the day? "more bus". They wanted to see more buses. It has been repeated over and over again.

Art class was this morning and as usual we made a mess of ourselves. Which means we had fun. I will be picking up our first project on Wenesday and will take some pics and share.

Cormac lost a magnet off his implant in the car on the way to art class. you would think I could just find it. No such luck. I spent their first our of nap time searching through the van for this frigin magnet. It drives me insane. I decided I might as well vacuum while I am looking for it. I COULD FEED A SMALL COUNTRY WITH THE AMOUNT OF FOOD I CLEANED OUT OF THE CAR!!! THis is no joke. Between the carseats, the floor and the back where I put the strollers it was an endless supply of food. At least I know if we ever get stranded and I haven't cleaned the car in a while we wont starve to death! I have never been known to have a clean car but this is ridiculous! Anyway, I found the magnet in the garbage bag I hang in the car. Lord knows how it got there but at least Cormac will be hearing in stereo again!

No comments: