Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ciaran and some other photos/videos

I have made so many references to Ciaran's little face and how he can't smile without closing his eyes. Here is a picture I took yesteday. You will see exactly what I mean. If you click on the picture it will enlarge.

 
Posted by Picasa



Here is my Mom and the boys. That's a hard shot to get. Notice they are little chocolatey (yes, I know that's not a word). She bribed them with cookies.

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's Grandma and Cormac on the boardwalk last week.

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's a video of Cormac singing his ABC's. First he is saying letters and their sounds and then starts talking.



Here are ciaran and colin being silly

No comments: