Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A day to be thanful

I am thankful for so many things every day of my life. I try and remember them all each day and not take anything for granted. Here is what I am thankful for today that I can remember!

I am thankful for Frank for just being Frank.
I am thankful for Ciaran for too many reasons.
I am thankful for Colin for too many reasons.
I am thankful for Cormac for too many reasons.
I am thankful for my Mom for all she has done and continues to do for our family.
I am thankful for my Dad for being such a good Pop Pop.
I am thankful for my sisters, nieces and nephews.
I am thankful for the new little baby we will get to meet in June.
I am thankful for having such a great extended family.
I am thankful to Advanced Bionics for giving my son the gift of hearing.
I am thankful to all my Drs and the hospital who took such good and loving care of my babies before and after they arrived.
I am thankful for having a house to live in.
I am thankful the basement is really almost done!
I am thankful for every day of my life I get to spend with my family.
I am thankful the health of my family.
I am thankful Cormac has become such a great user of his implants.
I am thankful everytime I hear any of my childre say "mommy".

I have so much to be thankful for I couldn't possible list it all. So, what are you thankful for this year?

No comments: