Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Frank!

Today is Frank's birthday so I thought I would dedicate this post to him. Frank turns 35 today (I know, I got myself a younger man!). I don't think when we got married a little under 5 years ago when he had just turned 30 he would have thought our lives would change so much. I mean most people don't have 3 kids by the time they are married three years but we are not most people. And Frank isn't an ordinary man. Those that know him well will agree.

Since I first met Frank 10 years ago I loved him. I knew the moment I laid eyes on him I would marry him. I don't know why but I just knew. He says he felt the same way from the beginning. It just took us 5 years to get married!

Frank is a wonderful husband. He is an even better father. His love for our family is obvious at any moment of the day. We all wait him to walk through the door at the end of the day. He works hard. We never thought I wouldn't be able to work. We thought we would have one child and I could still work even part time. We were dealt a different hand. One we are THRILLED with but not one that didn't bring financial challenges. Somehow, Frank has made it work for the past 3 years. I don't think he has ever turned down overtime. Yes, he would prefer not to work extra hours and spend the time with his children but at this point in our lives it's not an option. He spends tons of time with the boys.

He has been taking care of them from the beginning. When they were teeny tiny newborns I could leave him alone with them. He was perfectly willing and able to care for three newborns all by his lonesome. I still can remember coming home and finding hime sitting on the floor of the nursery with all three babies in their boppies feeding them. Like I said, Frank is not your usual husband.

Ciaran, Colin and Cormac think he is the greatest thing in the world. First thing they say after Good Morning is "where's Daddy?". They love to wake up on Sat and Sunday if Frank's not working and he gets them up in the morning. He is a professional scramble egg maker. His choice of breakfast. It is usually served along with "special" ham. Also known as pork roll!. He can't eat ANYTHING without sharing it with the three little birds! Now, his lunchtime favorite is fish sticks! Not sure why but whenever he is left alone for lunch they eat fish sticks, veggies and some potato!

So, I just wanted to take some time to thank him for all he does for this famiily. It does not go unnoticed. It is greatly appreciated. I couldn't have a better husband or best friend. The boys could not have a better father or best friend.

We love you from the bottom of our hearts!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: