Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, November 24, 2008

Some really exciting news...


The Lawrence Brothers are going to be BIG brothers! Frank and I are proud and thrilled to annouce we will be having baby number 4 at the end of June. And yes, it's only one baby.

Now all we are wondering is if it will be another boy or if it will be a girl. Have to wait a while to find out that information.

So far, I feel great. Just tired but that is to be expected. I think it will be a fun experience to get to be just a "normal" pregnant woman. The triplets pregnancy was high risk and filled with lots of worry and anxiety hoping things would be OK. I was put on bed rest at 20 weeks and spend lots of time in the hospital. To just be able to enjoy being pregnant and allowed to leave the house will be awesome!

I knew I was pregnant but it didn't seem real until I heard the hearbeat today. I am beyond thrilled and excited. I always wanted a big family and we will have just what I dreamed! We are truly blessed!

3 comments:

Tanna's Triplets said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats Mommy!!!! I can't wait for updates!!

tammy said...

Congrats! Wonderful news!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! YOU...are unbelievable...hugs, Jodi