Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moments like this....



are why I wanted to have kids in the first place! We were all playing in the family room. Out of nowhere Cormac says "I want to hold hands and dance". He walks over and proceeds to hold Ciaran and Colin's hands and they "danced" in a circle holding hands. By far one of the cutest moments I have witnessed. And don't ya know, I had my camera sitting on the table next to me so I took a little video.

Not sure if it has anything to do with being tripets but these boys are so close it amazes me. The holding hand thing is new and it happens a few times a day now. Someone decides to hold someone else's hand. God forbid the other party DOESN'T want to hold hands. It ends up with crying and me saying "oh, just hold his hand!" I hope they will want to hold each other's hands for the rest of their lives when one of them needs a little hand holding. That's what brothers should do for each other.

Not to mention the fact that Cormac said the whole sentence "i want to hold hands and dance"! That in itself thrills me beyond anything.

Today we shared a bowl of popcorn and watched TV for while. They thought it was great. Ciaran and Colin had never had popcorn before and decided they "love it". Cormac had it for the first time last week so he knew what he was getting.

Frank and I had to be away from the boys a lot over the past few days. Frank's uncle passed away and the services were Friday, Satuday and Monday. I am not used to being away from them so much. I really miss them when I am gone.

Today was all about just being with them and enjoying our time together. Preschool is right around the corner and I won't have all of their time any longer. I swear I am already having anxiety over them going to school. Scares the crap out of me. Will they be ok? Will everyone be nice to them? Will the teachers understand what they need? I can tell by just looking at them what they need. How can a teacher who has other students who doesn't even know my kids be able to care for them? I know, most of these thoughts are not rational. Kids go to preschool every day. They survive. Most love school. I am sure mine will love it too but it still scares me!

3 comments:

Tanna's Triplets said...

It is so much fun to see the trips interact. Mine play the "Kissing Game". They chase each other around trying to give each other kisses.

Melanie said...

Love this video. I hope my boys (twins) will love each other as much as yours do!

Jennifer said...

Melanie,
I am sure they will and you will have many moments just like it!

Jennifer