Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another cold weekend

I can't take the cold weather any longer. We are trapped in the house. I just want to be able to go to the park or for a walk. It seems like the winter will never end. Frank and I took the boys to Petsmart today. Not sure why I never thought of this before this morning. We at least got out of the house. They loved seeing all the birds and fish. There were even a few cats. I am thinking this will be our new hangout. We can just walk around and kill time. I never thought I would be so excited over the Petsmart!

I want to get the boys a fish tank but I can't figure out where to put it so they wouldn't have access to it unless I allowed them. I think I need to talk to my Dad about this decision. He is the fisherman of the family and loves to keep an aquarium.

I went out in NYC last night to celebrate a friend's birthday. I didn't get home until after 2am. Frank says I was drunk when I got home. I think I might have to agree with him! Luckily, I had a ride home so I didn't have to drive. I can't tell you the last time I actually had too many beers! Of course, Ciaran, Colin and Cormac don't know I stayed out late and drank too much so they were up as usual. For some reason that thought escaped me last night as I ordered another Corona!

Let's see??? Anything exciting with the boys... All three have decided head butting is the fastest resolution to getting what they want from each other. I think Colin started this trend but now they all do it. Cormac head butted Colin so hard today over a Matchbox car I thought they both would pass out. That resulted in some quiet time in the crib for Cormac. Ciaran still enjoys the occasional plate toss while it is filled with food. That also gets a trip to the crib for some down time. (OK, I only put them in for 2 minutes but it seems like an eternity when they are screaming to come out).

Colin is not feeling to well again. I think he is cutting a tooth. He still doesn't have many teeth. None of the boys ever fussed when they were teething but they always seemed to get a runny nose and slight fever. I am hoping it is a tooth and not him getting sick again.

No comments: