Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, January 7, 2008

OPERATION DISINFECTION

We are having a freakishly warm day here in NJ. I am taking this opportunity to air out the germs from our house. The boys are still sick. Fresh sheets, open the windows, lysol. The whole nine yards. These germs have got to go. After nap we are going for a walk outside. They haven't been out in almost a week. (except for a trip to the Dr) We all have cabin fever.

By 9am this morning Colin had puked all over himself. Not sure how he managed but somehow it went in his eyes and hair. Off to the tub for a quick dip. Next it was Ciaran's turn. They have nothing wrong with the stomachs. They are throwing up from coughing so much. I am hoping they get better by tomorrow. It has been almost a week since the first one got sick. The Dr says it is just a terrible cold. Seems like more to me but I guess I will wait it out another day or so.

Frank is also sick. I know I will get it next. Just waiting for it.

I had to keep Cormac home from school today. I don't want to spread the germs. I am hoping he is better for his therapy tomorrow. With the holidays it seems he hasn't had any scheduled therapy in so long. Not like he seems to be suffering. He continues to add new words to his vocabulary. Yesterday, I was trying to watch something for 2 seconds and I actually has to say "Shh" to him???? When I realized I said it to Cormac I just laughed.

No comments: