Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, January 3, 2008

Can you say BOOGERS????

I am drowning in boogers. Cormac and Colin faces are just about running off of them. They both have pretty bad coughs as well. Cormac was up in the night becuase he was coughing so much it makes him puke. (just lovely) I am not one to go in as soon as they cry in their cribs at night. But with Cormac I tend to go in faster because he doesn't wear his implants at night and I think he must get scared being in the dark and not being able to hear. He was SO upset last night. Of course, we woke Ciaran and he was crying too. Colin slept thru everything. Poor Ciaran hasn't had a good nights sleep in two nights. He looks so tired it is pathetic. I took the two sickies to the doctor today. Just really bad colds. But since I had Pneumonia recently I really was concerned for them. I am praying for a speedy recovery because they are just plain miserable. Now, Colin is still just a little sick but by tomorrow I am sure it will be just like the others! Oh, the joys of three babies! I can't ever keep their sippie cups straight. Not to mention they are totally into kissing each other right now so it is pointless. What one has the other two will follow. This is actaully Ciaran's first time to the doctor for a sick visit. I am hoping this is the last for the winter.

At this moment they are all napping. I plan on letting them sleep all day if they want.

No comments: