Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, January 11, 2008

PIMP DADDY

I went to the mall with the boys because we have not been out of the house in so long because of sickies. It is raining so I thought we would have some lunch. I was getting ready to leave and putting the boys coats on and a bunch of Macy's emplyees were standing together. They happened to be all men because I was in the men's department. Well, you know we get sooooo many comments good and bad about the triplets but the one guy says "well by lookin at them I have to say, "that one looks like a quarterback (Ciaran), that one looks like the joker of the three (Colin), and this is where I almost peed my pants lauging he says "that one with the blonde hair and blue eyes, well you know he will be the PIMP DADDY!!! It was frigin' hilarious! They were all really nice and actually helped me with the door and with my bags!

I get so many comments regarding the boys but this might have been the funniest. I guess we will know in few years if his predictions are true!

No comments: