Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! (A day late)

This is the best I could get of the three together!




I couldn't have four sweeter Valentines(Yep, Frank included!. Who needs candy when you have the three most beautiful boys and the best husband a girl could ask for???

We made Frank some special Valentines as an art project yesterday. We painted hearts using Q-Tips as paint brushes. Keeps the mess to a minimum. Then we (I) cut out the hearts and I let them glue them to paper. Frank adored them.








We went out to lunch with my mom for Valentine's Day. The boys enjoyed yummy pancakes with strawberries. Boy, did they eat a lot. They are such good little boys when they are out to eat. No fussing or crying not food throwing. It was a nice little treat in the middle of the day to go out to lunch. (except for the bitchy woman when we first walked in) If you have nothing nice to say than don't bother talking to me.

I think some of my favorite pictures of the boys are from last Valentine's Day. They still weren't walking so they were much more cooperative. In case you forgot, here they are:

I am feeling really bad photos I have been getting lately. I haven't been very creative. I will have to think of something really good for Easter. (I am thinking bunny ears and tails) It's all about cooperation and almost two year olds are just not very cooperative!


No comments: