Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, February 2, 2008

These three are a little crazy

A friend of the family, Kiki, stopped by on Friday night to visit. Not only was she kind enough to bring dinner for me and Frank but she came bearing gifts for the boys: Monster Hess trucks with two motorcycles on the back of each truck. These trucks do it all. They have lights, sound effects. I think this might be their favorite gift ever. Now, going to bed last night was a little tought. Prying three monster trucks out of six little but mighty strong hands is not the simplist of tasks. Colin nearly lost his mind. I finally gave in and let them each sleep with a motorcycle. I would have let them sleep with the trucks but the lights and the noise would have had them up playing all night! Here is what all the Hoopla was about:

Kiki also gave them Giants shirts to celebrate the Giants making it to the Super Bowl. Back to why I say they are crazy little boys. Once we put them in the shirts they thought it was hilarious. The shirts are huge so they look like they are wearing dresses. I really can't describe it so here is the video:


And another video:


You just never know how these three will react. I get the biggest kick out of them. Big thanks to Kiki for all the gifts. When Kiki left all three of them cried at the window saying "Kiki, Kiki". I had to promise them she would come back and visit soon. So, Kiki, if you are reading this I hope you come back soon!

No comments: