Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MESSY MESSY MESSY!

Why is it the favorite things to eat are always the messiest? I mean these three can't get enough pasta and meatballs BUT what a disaster. This is after last night's dinner. What a mess! This meal ended and they went directly to the bathtub. As you can see they are happy as they could be. They ate like little pigs. I could not believe the amount of pasta they consumed. I am guessing they take after Frank. I cannot imagine what it is going to feed them (and I am including Frank) in a few years. Our food bill is astronomical and they are not even two. Ciaran was in a wacky mood last night. Once I took the camera out. He was making his "smile" face. Not sure where he got it but it cracks me up. I am trying to upload the video but am having problems. Hope this works:




Colin finally has another tooth. He has one eye tooth peeking thru his gum. I was starting to think he was missing them. Cormac and Ciaran each have 16 teeth and have had them forever. Colin only has 12 (well, I guess 13 since this new tooth is coming in). He has been a drooling machine for the past couple of weeks so I guess he was teething. Luckily, none of the boys get upset when they get new teeth. I have never had to give them anything. They just would one day have another tooth.

We have three chatterbugs lately. I swear they can say anything (Cormac included)but they really talk the most when they are home with me and Frank. Meatball is my new favorite word. That is a new word and they sound funny when they say it. Ciaran likes to add a "B" to words that don't start with "B". Bup means up, Bopen for open and Bapple for apple. Of course, the other two follow his lead so I must say a million times a day "There is no B in UP!" I am sure they will grow out of it.

No comments: