Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick post today

Just want to make sure I keep a record of maybe one of the cutest moments I have yet to witness between the boys. We went to look for some Irish caps for the boys for all the St Patty's Day festivities. We stayed out later than I anticipated and it was time for naps. I loaded them all in the car. Ciaran was in the middle seat with Colin to his right and Cormac to his left. Cormac and Colin fell asleep almost immediately. I glanced in the rear view mirror and because I could hear Ciaran giggling. He was holding both of his brothers hands while they slept. He was grinning from ear to ear and saying "Shhhh, Shhhh". He held their hands until we got home. He is so sweet I can't take it.

A picture perfect moment but we were in the car so their is no proof!

No comments: